>> Sunday, March 15
So easy, so good. We had this at a Yoga and Brunch workshop this weekend and I managed to snap a quick picture just before the bowl was scraped clean. It's fantastic on chips, salads, bread, or even over pasta or rice as a creamy vegan sauce.
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sun dried tomato halves (not in oil)
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup finely chopped black/greek olives
- salt to taste (careful, the tomatoes are salty!)
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp hot paprika
- 1 clove garlic, pressed or grated
- 2 cups soy yogurt/kefir
- 3 tbsp chopped parlsey
- Mix the lemon juice and sun dried tomatoes in a bowl, stir, and let them sit for a moment until the tomatoes are softened.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, mix, cover, and chill until you're ready to serve.
For a thicker variation, which could be used as a thick spread, strain the yogurt before adding it by hanging it in a cheesecloth overnight. Check out this recipe for help with instructions.